Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wednesdays

I have to say that Wednesday is pretty much the most amazing day of the week. Obviously it isn't the weekend, but it's the day in the middle, the top of the hill, and when I reach Wednesday I realize that it really is just a downhill glide from there. This is why I like Wednesday. When you reach Wednesday, you've passed the "I hate Mondays" and the "Is it really only Tuesday?" attitudes and you're ready for the rest of the week. 

Weekends are fine, but unless I'm doing something with my crew (which I will post about often), I don't really do anything. I like having something to do, but I don't live close to any of my friends and I don't have my own car (yet) so I can't go anywhere. On weekends I just sit around and do nothing, which is fine occasionally, but I feel like I've wasted my weekend. But I always have something to do on Wednesdays. There is either something going on after school, or a movie coming out, or something that allows me to feel like I'm not a giant lay-about that doesn't do anything besides sit on my ars and watch TV. 

In addition, Wednesday is the day I eat breakfast with a very good friend of mine, Niall. We both (mostly him) have very hectic schedules, but we've managed to configure said schedules to include breakfast once a week on Wednesdays. Other than that, I only see him when we have crew functions, and it's nice to be able to just hang out.

Whatever your reason, I want everyone to find a reason to love Wednesdays like I do. Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment:

Stacy Hackenberg said...

Fine start. Keep it up. You'll find it's addictive.